Contact us today to schedule your Process Service order, or Order online below.
Illinois Process Servers
All of our process servers are trained on the legal process of service and are experts in getting documents served. Our process servers operate in compliance with the Illinois Code of Civil Procedure and the laws of the State of Illinois.
1. We make diligent repeated attempts to serve the documents to the Defendant(s) at the address given. Additional defendants and addresses will incur a separate Standard, Rush or Emergency service fee depending on the type of service preferred. Multiple service orders are applicable for discounts if ordered together and served on the same day/schedule.
2. A due diligence report will be provided if service on the defendant(s) is deemed impractical after repeated attempts at your request. We will work hard to try to ensure every paper is delivered.
3. The Process Server making the service of process will obtain the description of the person being served, ask the name of the person being served and will note this information along with the date and time of service in addition to any additional information needed.
4. We will promptly return your completed and notarized Affidavit by US Mail and as scanned email attachment.
5. If a motion for a special process server is needed please call us for the name and information of your process server. Submit Papers to be served. If substitute service is needed an additional copy of papers will be required to be mailed to the defendant.
Except as otherwise expressly provided, service of summons upon an individual defendant shall be made
a. By leaving a copy of the summons with the defendant personally,
b. By leaving a copy at the defendant’s usual place of abode, with some person of the family or a person residing there, of the age of 13-18 years or upwards (depending on local law), and informing that person of the contents of the summons, also send a copy of the summons in a sealed envelope with postage fully prepaid, addressed to the defendant at his or her usual place of abode.
c. Service on private corporations, partnerships and partners, voluntary unincorporated associations will be made according to Illinois Rules of Civil Procedure.
6. You must inform us of any specific procedural and/or legal requirements contrary to our normal procedure in writing to be able to accommodate your needs.
ORDER ONLINE SERVICE HERE
Bonded and Insured
Rest assured that you are working with fully insured professionals.
4. The court needs a very specific proof filled out. How do I get that to the process server?
In order for the Server fill out your specific proof, please upload it with the documents to be served and note that a specific proof needs to be filled out in the "Additional Information" field when placing your order.
5. I need someone served on a military base or in a prison/jail. Do you do that?
This depends on the base or jail/prison. Some allow process servers in, others do not. Some have specific requirements such as making an appointment with a base escort. Please check with the military base/jail directly to confirm.
6. I need to serve someone, but don’t know their address. Can you find them for me?
Locating an individual, by law, requires “permissible purpose”. Therefore, we can only legally skip-trace for law firms or those who have retained a licensed attorney. You can place a skip trace order
1. I am serving two defendants at the same address. Do you provide price breaks on the 2nd one?
We charge per defendant, per address, and per case. So, each party will be priced the same. If the orders are ordered together, it is eligible for a discount.
2. Can I talk to the process server? I need to give them specific instructions about this service.
Please add specific instructions in the “Additional Information” field when placing your order. You can also add this information later on the order detail page. Specific instructions must be submitted at the time of the order.
3. I need server names for my Motion and Order. How do I get those?
You must add this request in the “Additional Instruction” field when placing your order on our website. When we process your order, we will provide you with the name of the server assigned to your case.